Contact us Come to the Fair Our Story DIY ideas

Friday, January 27, 2012

In the mood for love....

Valentine's Day is just around the corner!


We've been so busy packing orders and sending them off in all directions... all sorts of romantic goodies to find loving homes with romantic souls. It's so beautiful to think of shops being decorated for Valentine's Day... shops filled with beautiful love... and our products amongst it all, adding a little touch of romance... waiting to be taken home with someone and shared in the beauty of their life. It makes us think on love and all the magic that it holds, and the power it has to make our lives wonderful.

Here is one of our most treasured poems, celebrating the magic of being in love with someone....

i carry your heart with me

i carry your heart with me (i carry it in
my heart) i am never without it (anywhere
i go you go, my dear; and whatever is done
by only me is your doing, my darling)
i fear
no fate (for you are my fate, my sweet) i want
no world (for beautiful you are my world, my true)
and it's you are whatever a moon has always meant
and whatever a sun will always sing is you

here is the deepest secret nobody knows
(here is the root of the root and the bud of the bud
and the sky of the sky of a tree called life: which grows
higher than soul can hope or mind can hide)
and this is the wonder that's keeping the stars apart

i carry your heart (i carry it in my heart)

E.E. Cummings

Such beautiful words. (sigh). Thank you E.E. Cummings.

Here are some of our treasures we've been busy making and sending out for Valentine's Day... in hope that they'll share love with whoever finds them! And find a place in someone's heart.
Love to everyone
Rose & Violet xxxxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment